Lotus Health and Wellness provides primary for children, adolescents, and young adults. Our pediatricians treat children for illnesses, infections, and injuries. Routine pediatric well-child check-ups make sure children have everything they need to maintain excellent health.
Our pediatricians test your child’s hearing, vision, height and weight. Blood tests check for lead levels, diseases like tuberculosis, anemia, and cholesterol problems.
We offer children:
- Well-child visits and same day appointments for illnesses
- Newborn care
- Feeding concerns that may require specialized formula or supplements
- Back-to-school / daycare physicals
- Sports and camp physicals
- Developmental and behavioral screening for early detection and referral for speech, motor, and behavioral delays
- Autism screening
- Asthma management
- Mental health screening for issues such as ADHD anxiety depression
- Counseling about growth, development, nutrition, safety, and injury prevention
Children grow and change rapidly during the first 3 years of their lives. Due to such rapid changes, children are at higher risk of growth concerns, anemia, and developmental delays. As a result, most well-child visits take place during that time, then yearly after their 3rd birthday for a healthy child.
Lotus Health is a patient-centered medical home, which means if your child needs to see a specialist, our doctors and nurses work closely with the specialist to ensure coordinated care to properly manage your child’s health. Similarly, please follow-up with your pediatrician after any emergency room or urgent care visit to ensure the best care for your child.